1.4

Not used to ordering theatre tickets online in Toronto so tried this site thinking it was legitimate.ORdered two tickets as Xmas presents.

. When I realized I had purchased in USD, I called them and explained that this is not an expectation of anyone buying for a Toronto event in Toronto. They said, no it's there in the type and we cannot help you at all. This was 5 minutes after I had purchased them.

No customer service, or even an attempt to help. Staff was belligerent and condescending even after i explained that people in Toronto do not expect to buy Toronto events in USD.

Scam artists.Never again.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toronto Theatre. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toronto Theatre.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Toronto Theatre to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toronto Theatre?

Comments